Home' AtoZ Wedding Guide : A-Z Wedding Guide 2011 Contents Canberra venues THE WEDDING GUIDE 2011 | 55
PHOTO Art Atelier Photography
All the finer details
The venue is where the party happens. From the
time you are announced at the reception, to
when you are waved off at the end of the night,
your reception venue needs to tick all the boxes.
20 questions to ask your reception venue:
1. How many people can the venue hold?
2. What time are you able to have the venue until?
3. What are the menu options?
4. Can they do buffet and a la carte menus?
5. What are the vegetarian or children's menu
6. What is the price for dinner and drink options per
7. Will the venue supply table decorations?
8. Will the venue supply room decorations?
9. If they don't supply table or room decorations,
when will you be allowed to access the room to
10. Will the venue supply a microphone and sound
system or DJ?
11. Is there room for a band and a dance floor if you
12. Will there be an extra charge for plating the
13. What is the drink package?
14. Can you pre pay the bar for a certain amount?
15. Can you limit the drinks available on the bar tab?
16. If the venue is open to the public how much
privacy will you have?
17. If the venue is open to the public, will you have
your own bar?
18. If the venue is open to the public, will you have
19. Is there room for the photographer to get shots of
the cake cutting, dancing etc?
20. If the venue is a hotel, what rates can they give
Links Archive A-Z Wedding Guide 2017 A Day To Remember Navigation Previous Page Next Page