Home' AtoZ Wedding Guide : A-Z Wedding Guide 2011 Contents Photography
It is really important to have a firm idea of exactly
what you want out of your wedding photos
and photographer. Do you just want a simple
documentation of events with some candid
shots, or do you want your photos to resemble
works of art?
20 questions to ask your photographer
1. What kind of photos do you take? (candid,
fashion, studio etc)
2. What are the packages that they offer?
3. What is the general time frame that they spend
at a wedding?
4. How many venues can they do in the one
package? (bride getting ready, groom getting
ready, ceremony, photos then reception)
5. Will the photographer whose work you have
seen be the one at the wedding, or will someone
else from the company be sent?
6. Can he show you all photos from one wedding?
This will show consistency in the photographers
work, instead of a best of collection from many
7. How will the photographer be dressed?
8. Do they have back up equipment and will it be
the same quality as the original equipment'
9. Will the photographer follow a set list of photos
that you want taken?
10. When will the proofs be ready?
11. Are the proofs marked?
12. If the proofs are marked, how much extra will it
be for unmarked proofs?
13. Do the bride and groom get to keep the
14. If not, now long does the photographer keep the
negatives, and is he willing to sell them.
15. Will the photos be used for promotional material?
16. Do they give a written contract or guarantee?
17. Will the photographer expect a meal at the
18. How well does the photographer work with other
19. Will they assemble the photo album?
20. What after wedding service do they provide?
PHOTO Art Atelier Photography
Links Archive A-Z Wedding Guide 2017 A Day To Remember Navigation Previous Page Next Page